Episode #23 – Hiring a Wedding Officiant with Special Guest Officiant/Celebrant Danelle Green
You can't get married without an officiant. A religious leader or internet ordained someone has to pronounce you as married. An officiant is a person performing the wedding ceremony and today we have special guest officiant Danelle Green with us. She is a Certified Hypnotherapist, a former pastor, and a Life Tribute Celebrant. She is a soft-spoken officiant that cares deeply for her couples. Please listen in as we talk with Danelle about what to look for in an officiant.
* Tell us about you and your business
* What is required, by law, to become an officiant
* Can a legal officiant marry anyone, anytime
* How far in advance does a couple need to secure an officiant
* What is a typical price range
* What is the difference in the 1st marriage vs. a 2nd or more and vow renewal (price and length)
* Can an officiant offer traditional and non-traditional ceremonies
* What about religious ceremonies
* How do a couple go about hiring an officiant
* Is there anything else that couple might want or need to know
Now you have the tools and some great advice in order to find and hire your officiant. Plus if you have someone that is special to you, a fun way to include them in the wedding might be to have them as your officiant. Seems to be quite simple to become legal.
-Until next time, no stress, no worries, keep calm and listen on-