Episode #25 – Catering: Food, Drink, and Everything in Between and a Discussion with John and Jaffrey Bagge
We are back with a great discussion about all things food and catering for your wedding. There are so many questions to answer when it comes to food at your wedding . We have some great guests on the podcast to discuss just that. Listen in as we talk with John and Jaffrey.
John and Jaffrey Bagge, father and daughter team from Twelve Baskets Catering. Twelve Baskets is based in Kirkland Wa and has been in business for 35 years offering a fresh and local menu.
- What do most catering companies provide? ( staff, dishes, glasses…)
- Are drinks included?
- What about alcoholic beverages?
- Do caterers typically offer cakes and cake cutting?
- Do most companies provide tables, linens or chairs?
- What are the options for catering?(buffet, sit down, formal)
- What about a kids menu, are those often offered?
- What about meals for vendors?
- What about dietary issues?
- How do most companies charge? (per person, type of meal…)
- For and event of approx 150 guests, what is the average price?
- What does a catering company need from a venue?
- When is the latest a change can be made?
- How does a couple go about hiring a catering company?
-Until next time, no stress, no worries, keep calm and listen on-