Episode #27 – What Do you Do with Those Engagement Photos with special guest Ben Lucas of NOM Creative
Today we are lucky to have Ben Lucas of NOM Creative with us to decipher Engagement photos. Why have them? What to do with them? Listen in as we discuss engagement photos.
Ben is a photographer, but better still he's an artist. He creates not only stunning photography but also is a photo instructor with his own youtube channel.
These are a few things we discuss in this episode.
- What exactly is an engagement photo shoot
- How long does it last
- Do couples really NEED an engagement shoot
- What can a couple do with the photos
- What is a “Show Stopper” Image
- What is the difference between “Engagement” and “Bridal” sessions
- How far in advance (of the wedding) would the engagement session need to be shot
- Are they normally part of the wedding package
- Crazy engagement Ideas
Engagement photos can be used for so many things. In essence, they are your first “family” photos. I think they make a nice memento of where you as a couple began your life together. As Ben pointed out they can be used for save the dates and announcements but also thank you cards and even Christmas cards!
We hope this episode has given you some good info when it comes to your engagement photos.
Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts. If we aren't there, please let us know because we want to be there! If you don’t know how to subscribe just let us know and we will help you!!
-Until next time, no stress, no worries, keep calm and listen on-