11 Tips on How to reduce your Wedding Floral Costs – Episode #33
We are always looking for places to save a little money. Today we are going to share some of our wisdom and teach you a few things to reduce your cost on your wedding floral.
You know we are believers in floral so we aren't going to tell you to cut it out of the budget. But there are things that we have learned over the years to help make it a bit easier to get the look and feel you desire without having to spend more money.
Grab a cup of tea/coffee and listen up cause we are about to share the goods with you.
Choose seasonal floral
- Summer options are
- Fall options are
- Winter options are
- Tulips (late Winter)
- Sweet Pea (late Winter)
- Spring options are
- Sweet Pea
- All greenery
- Using natural setting
- Winter-evergreens, Pinecones
- Fall-Pumpkins, gourds, wheat
- Summer-sand, shells, beachy items
- Spring-umbrellas, lots of greenery
- Sizes and shapes
- Something that goes with your theme
- Using ceremony pieces
- Bridesmaids – single type of flowers
- Brides – This is where you splurge
- Using alternative flowers ie peonies and garden roses or making flowers look like peony
- One flower
- Just greenery
- Pocket square
- Single flower given to the mothers
Use the same flowers throughout
Be open to recommendations and trust your designer. They can help you achieve you wants at a reasonable cost.
Use what floral is always available
We hope that these tips help you to reduce your cost when it comes to your wedding floral.