Listen to the podcast to hear everything we have to say!
Episode #51 – Cupcakes Instead of Cake with Guest host Lauren Anderson, Owner of PNW Cupcakes
We all know that as a guest the cake is one of the best parts of the reception. But did you know that you have choices when it comes to the “wedding cake”? We have a special guest host today to tell us all about cupcakes!!
- Lauren Anderson, the owner of PNW Cupcakes, decided to take a risk and start PNW Cupcakes with the small savings she had built up, risking everything. She has the passion for ingredients and produce that are sustainably-sourced, all-natural, organic, and local. Lauren is here today as guest host to talk all about cupcakes and weddings!
- Why would a couple choose cupcakes over a cake
- What kind of displays can you do with cupcakes
- What types of cupcakes are common
- What types are more unique
- Can a baker match a fabric swatch -what is the average price for a wedding size of 250 guests
- Do baker's typically offer tastings
- How far in advance should a couple taste and order
- And More…
Ok, now I need a cupcake. So glad Lauren could join us and give us some insight to having cupcakes at a wedding.
We want to know: Are you having cupcakes at your wedding? What flavor or flavors are you going with?
We would love to hear from you and to answer your questions. Please email us at email@example.com to send us your wedding planning questions.