Don't miss out – listen to the podcast to hear everything we have to say!
Episode #52 – How to Have an Awesome Bachelorette Party
Today we are talking about bachelorette parties and what to keep in mind when planning one.
The #1 way to have an awesome bachelorette party is to share this podcast with your host, traditionally your maid of honor. This show is for the people planning the party. So email, text, message, and share this podcast with a note that says listen to this!
These are our recommendations for throwing an awesome bachelorette party:
- Ask the bride for a guest list.
- You are in charge of the details, don't make the bride do any of the planning. She has enough to plan with the wedding.
- Make the party all about the bride. If there is something that she's totally into, incorporate that.
- Make it fun and unique. Unless you know the bride will want an old school party, then try something new. How about pole dancing?
- Plan it in advance and give enough time for all to get it on their calendars.
- Don't have it the day before the wedding.
- Ask permission before posting pics and that goes for all involved.
- Have a budget. Don't break the bank.
- Depending on the party, make sure to have décor if it's at a home.
- Use this time to bond with the bride and her bridal party.
- Safety – hire a driver, Uber or Lyft.
- Photo props or booth is a great idea for keepsakes. You can even consider hiring a pro photographer.
- Start a new tradition or keep an old one going.
- And More…
We would like to know: What are some ideas you have for bachelorette parties? What are some fun ones you've attended?
We would love to hear from you and to answer your questions. Please email us at email@example.com to send us your wedding planning questions.