Don’t miss out – listen to the podcast to hear everything we have to say!
Episode #55 – Getting From Here to There – Wedding Transportation With Guest Hosts Stuart Butler and Emily Pollock
Getting from here to there and back during a wedding, not just for you but also your guest, can be a bit of a scramble. But we are here to help you figure this out easily. In this episode, we have a few guest hosts to talk all about wedding transportation.
Today our guest hosts are Stuart Butler and Emily Pollock, from Butler Seattle. Butler Seattle is a valet, transportation, and tour specialist company and has been in business since 1994. So when we decided to do a show on wedding transportation we reached out to the most knowledgeable people we know!
Thank you all for being here, let's get to discussing wedding transportation.
- What options do couples have when it comes to transportation?
- Shuttles for guests?
- What questions should a couple ask when interviewing a transportation service?
- Is gratuity typically included?
- What, if any, extras are usually offered?
- Is the charge normally for distance or time or both?
- What about transportation for say bachelor or bachelorette parties, do you offer that too?
- Anything else our listeners need to know?
We want to know: How are you planning on arriving at your ceremony?
We would love to hear from you and to answer your questions. Please email us at email@example.com to send us your wedding planning questions.
If you would like to show us some love, leave us a review and subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts.
-Until next time, No Stress No Worries Keep Calm and Listen On-