Don’t miss out – listen to the podcast to hear everything we have to say!
Episode #58 – Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations
Honeymoons, they are supposed to be a romantic getaway. So luckily Brides Magazine and Virtuoso travel released their list of THE WORLD'S TOP 20 HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS. We thought we would share them with you.
- French Polynesia -It is composed of 118 geographically dispersed islands and atolls stretching over an expanse of more than 2,000 kilometers (1,200 mi) in the South Pacific Ocean. It is halfway between California and Australia. Bora Bora and Tahiti are just a few places you've heard of.
- Italy – Venice, Rome, and the food!
- St. Lucia –
- St Barts – The isle's meat, cheese, and wine are flown in by Air France
- South Africa – There is Kruger National Park, wines, and Cape Dutch cuisine
- Maldives – An island in the Indian Ocean southwest of India. There are lots of exciting extreme sport type things to do.
- Mexico – Where you can just chill or find an adventure to go on.
- Fiji – Thatched-roof architecture, palm trees, and crystal blue waters!
- Antigua – This is called the Vegas of the Caribbean!
- Anguilla – The quintessential Caribbean escape
- Jamaica – Wide beaches, lush hillsides, and glittering waterfalls, with a rich culture.
- Greece – An Art lovers paradise. Ocean and hills, scenery galore.
- Turks and Caicos – The Younger generation, club setting.
- British Virgin Islands – Tons of snorkeling and dive spots.
- Bali – Just south of Indonesia. Know for its plethora of arts.
- And more!
We want to know: Where are you going on your honeymoon? What is your ultimate honeymoon destination?
We would love to hear from you and to answer your questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your wedding planning questions.
If you would like to show us some love, leave us a review and subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts.