Don’t miss out – listen to the podcast to hear everything we have to say!
Our Top Ten Wedding Song Picks – Episode #64
In this episode, you will hear our top picks for Daddy Daughter, Mommy Son, and First Dance songs for your reception!
We put a lot of thought into these. They might not be the typical songs and you may not have heard of all of them but trust us, give them a listen. They just might be the perfect one!
We are no snobs when it comes to genre, so you'll hear a blend of them. (except rap which can be kinda hard to dance to with your parent)
- My Girl – Temptations
- I Hope You Dance – Leann Womack
- Butterfly Kisses – Bob Carlile
- Father and Daughter – Paul Simon
- Surfer Girls – Beach Boys
- When you need me – Bruce Springsteen
- Child of Mine – Carol King
- My Wish – Rascal Flats
- I loved her first – Heartland
- Isn't She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- Simple Man – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Always on my mind – Elvis
- With Arms Wide Open – Creed
- Longer – Dan Foglebird
- Godspeed – Dixie Chicks
- Sweet Child ‘O Mine – Sheryl Crow
- Blessed – Elton John
- God only Knows – The Beach Boys
- I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song – Jim Croce
- The Perfect Fan – Backstreet Boys
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Thank You – Led Zepplin
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Lucky – Jason Mraz
- Grow Old with You – Adam Sandler
- Can't help falling in Love – Elvis
- Your Song – Elton
- More than Words – Extreme
- Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
- The Way you Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
We would love to hear from you and to answer your questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your wedding planning questions.
Don't miss a show! Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Leave us a review, message us on FB, or send us an email to let us know what you think.
-Until next time, No Stress No Worries Keep Calm and Listen On-