Don’t miss out – listen to the podcast to hear everything we have to say!
Questions Real Brides Want Answered Episode #65
In this episode, we take questions asked by real brides and give our best answers. Things such as, who lifts the veil and ideas for something borrowed.
These are questions that real brides are asking and we think it's important to help answer them.
Let's get to the Q&A!
- What side do we stand on during the ceremony?
- Who lifts the veil? Do you need to add the dress code in the invite?
- How much should my bridal party expect to spend?
- Is it ok to meet with wedding vendors if you don’t have an actual date set?
- Any tips for doing your own makeup?
- Ideas for “Something Borrowed”?
- Vendors, do I tip them on top of paying them?
- How do I tell my future mother in law I don't want her friends at our wedding?
- How do you transition from dinner to the festivities?
- At what time is it best for people to give their toasts?
- How does the hashtag thing work?
- Some people have wedding party entrance and then bridal entrance. How do you walk down the aisle to an entire song?
- What's something you wish someone told you before you went dress shopping?
If you'd like to support us please check out our patreon page at fromringtoveil.com/give
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org