Don’t miss out – listen to the podcast to hear everything we have to say!
What to Do in the Month Before Your Wedding – Episode #66
In this episode, we will share with you the MUST DO item to put on your list.
The month leading up to your wedding will be a busy one, so we've compiled a list of things to help you to not forget anything.
- Book spa treatment, nails, facial, waxing
- Break in shoes
- Seating charts, if you are doing them (#54 – Tips on How to Plan Seating Charts)
- Bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts, and bride/groom gift
- Write vows (#41 – Vows, Traditional or Not?)
- Get your hair done, cut and color
- Confirm with Vendors including:
- DJ – songs
- Floral – make any last minute changes
- Rehearsal dinner venue/restaurant (#53 – The Rehearsal Dinner Show)
- Get final headcount
- Share final headcount with vendors that need it: caterers, bar service, floral and décor (esp if adding tables), rentals for tables and chairs, venue (add in vendor meals if you haven't)
- Get your marriage license
- Wedding day timeline
- Emergency kit for day of (#6 What You Need to Know for a Stress-less Wedding Day)
- Confirm honeymoon plans
- Last fitting and cleaning/prepping your dress
- Check in with your bridal party to make sure everyone is well and able to come, and the dress/outfits fit
- Create your program
- Pack for that honeymoon
- Get your guest book
- Get a copy of your invitation to your photographer
- Organize your accessories, shoes, undies, jewelry
- Don't forget to hydrate, start drinking lots of water
- IF you are doing welcome bags/baskets make sure to have them put together
- If you are moving, you can put your change of address into the post office
- Non-RSVPs, it's pretty late in the game but you or your designated person can contact each of them to get a final
- Arrange for house/pet/child sitter for your honeymoon trip
- Set up “in case of emergency” contact for your honeymoon trip
- Make time for yourself, your SO-go on a date, have a quiet evening in, don't talk wedding details.
We would love to hear from you and to answer your questions. Please email us at email@example.com to send us your wedding planning questions. #fromringtoveil to ask us a question!
Don't miss a show! Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Leave us a review, message us on FB, or send us an email to let us know what you think.