Don’t miss out – listen to the podcast to hear everything we have to say!
Centerpiece Ideas for your Reception – Episode #68
In this episode, we share ideas for centerpieces that aren't just a floral design and votives. From simple to elegant you'll hear us talk all types of centerpieces.
Centerpieces are such an important part of the reception. Without them, your tables will look bare. You don't have to get too elaborate with them if you do not want to. You don't even have to have flowers, but why wouldn't you want flowers??
We thought it would be fun to talk about centerpieces and give you some ideas to think about.
- Farm tables aren't very wide/ guests on both sides and each end.
- Floral chandeliers hanging from ceiling/tent.
- Risers, acrylic to bring your floral up.
- Hanging terrariums with floral.
- Garlands draped.
- Tall pillars for candles and floral.
- Extra tall candelabras.
- Tablescapes – use your floral to enhance your themes.
Rows of bud vases.
- Light strands
- Submersible lights to illuminate
- Paper lanterns with LEDs
- Wine bottles with mini fairy lights in them
- Hanging terrariums with candles
Non-Floral – Here is where you can get really wild and creative.
- Books and book pages
- Painted bottles
- For the autumn wedding, pumpkins and gourds painted even
- Boxed favors
- Boxes filled with fruit or veggies of the season
- Vases filled with sand and then topped with your choice, maybe seashells or succulents
- Elaborate table numbers
- Use a blend of old and new photos
- Candelabras and hanging beads or other
- Small cakes or cupcake display on each table
- And more!
Tweet and share us with your twitter friends!
We hope that this episode helps you to get your creative brain going so that you can bring a bit of your personality to your reception in the way of centerpieces. Have fun with it. You don't have to conform, go wild and get creative. We love when our brides do that.
We would love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com to give us feedback, share your stories or ask us a question. Or #fromringtoveil on Twitter or Instagram!
Join our Facebook Group