Packing for your Honeymoon – Episode #69
In this episode, you will get a complete list of things to pack for your honeymoon, from the most important items to the extra optional ones.
We are going to start with the most important items. We all know that if you forget something you can almost always buy it when you get there but the important items are very hard to replace.
- Airline tickets or e-ticket confirmation
- Driver's license and/or passport
- Credit cards
- Hotel/theater reservation confirmations
- Car reservations as well as auto insurance
- Two sets of photocopies of all of the above, plus a photocopy of related medical and/or trip insurance coverage and prescriptions
- Medical ID Bracelet
- ID tags for luggage (inside and out)
CLOTHING for your honeymoon. Clothing is a personal choice, not if to wear but what to wear. You know your style but this is just a general list to help you not forget anything.
- A pair jeans or khakis
- A light jacket or pullover
- A nice sundress
- A little black dress
- Evening purse
- Extra socks and underwear
- Bras (strapless and otherwise)
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Travel-size toothpaste
- Make-up remover
- Cotton balls and swabs
- Hair gel/spray
- Contact lens and re-wetting solution, storage case, glasses
- Hair accessories
WARM WEATHER. If you are going to the beach or somewhere hot, don't forget these items, not just for you but for him too!
- 2 swimsuits (bikini for the beach, one-piece for water sports) and for him
- A swimsuit cover-up
COOL WEATHER. You might be going to the mountains or Alaska where it's pretty cold. Don't forget to pack for the cool or cold weather.
- Warm boots
- Hat and scarves
OUT OF THE COUNTRY. Whether you are coming from the US going to Europe or coming to the US from Europe, these items are good to have on you. Here in the US, you can buy much of this stuff at your local Wal-mart, Fred Meyer or Target.
- Passports, visas
- Tampons, pads or other
- Electrical converter/adapter
- Aloe vera
- Phone company/Plan
- Credit card
OPTIONAL. If you are picky with what you use on your body you might want to bring your own.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Body lotion
- Hair dryer
- Shower cap
- Alarm clock – Your phone most likely has one
EXTRAS. Great to have in case of a loss or need.
- Extra pair of glasses/contacts, asthma inhaler
- Ziplock bags
- Waist pack
- Small backpack(s)
- Swiss Army knife or leatherman
- Compact umbrella or rain ponchos
MAKE SURE TO LEAVE THIS WITH YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT:
- Your itinerary and hotel phone numbers
- Photocopies of your passport, credit cards, and traveler's check receipts
- A sealed copy of your wills, life-insurance-policy numbers, and pertinent financial info
And don't forget to have fun!
If you'd like to support us please check out our patreon page at fromringtoveil.com/give
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing email@example.com
-Until next time, No Stress No Worries Keep Calm and Listen On-