Don’t miss out – listen to the podcast to hear everything we have to say!
Pre-Wedding Stress: Causes and Relief – Episode #70
It is totally understandable that wedding planning can bring on stress. In fact, that's what so many vendor's “taglines” and reasons for being in business is all about. Stress can lead to anxiety and even still can throw a person into a depression. That is NOT what we or anyone else wants for you.
- Focusing on the negative and what can go wrong
Relieving the pre-wedding stress-
- Find an FB group of wedding planning peeps
- Take a break
- Know that it's ok to be nervous, most everyone is before the big day
- Be open minded to changes and don't sweat the small stuff
- Don't hide or bottle up your feelings
- Listen to podcasts
- Sleep well
Signs that you are stressed
- You are spending all of your free time running errands for wedding
- It's no longer fun
- You question every decision you previously made
- High blood pressure, headaches
We would love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com to give us feedback, share your stories or ask us a question. Or #fromringtoveil on Twitter or Instagram!
Don’t miss a show! Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Leave us a review, message us on FB, or send us an email to let us know what you think.