The Ins and Outs of Wedding Shows – Episode #76
For this episode, we thought it would be fun to talk about wedding shows and how they work and how you can get through them without coming out more confused than when you went in.
Tips and tricks for a great wedding show experience.
- Address labels
- Bring your maid of honor if available
- Name tag with wedding date
- Be prepared for samples, cake, and foods
- Wear good shoes
- Don't drag your fiance along unless he's a big part of the planning process
- Go early, door prizes.
- Take notes either on the biz or other about the vendors you are really interested in
- Stop by the vendors only what you need, don't waste your and the vendors time.
- If you haven't purchased your gown yet, go to the fashion show
- Enjoy a fun time
- Don't bring a bag, you'll get a few
- Do take pictures for inspiration
- Be prepared for lots of questions
- Walk the show before you talk to anyone, make note of who you want to go back to
- Ask vendors for special offers for show attendees
Things we discuss:
- Boutique shows
- Established shows
- Differences in boutiques and large trade shows
- Most likely not going to book anyone at the show and that's ok.
- Why you go to a wedding show
Coming up local shows:
- Seattle Wedding Show Jan 14th – Washington State Convention Center
- Weddings in Woodinville Jan 29th – Woodinville, WA
- Northwest Bridal Showcase Jan 7-8th – Tulalip Resort and Casino
- Tacoma Wedding Expo Jan 7-8th – Tacoma Dome
- Bridal Inspirations Wedding Expo Jan 21st – Four Points Bellingham hotel and conference center
- Big Fake Wedding Seattle – Oct 13th – Metropolis in Seattle
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or #fromringtoveil on Twitter or Instagram!
Leave us a review, message us on FB, or send us an email to let us know what you think.