Ideas for Planning a Small and Intimate Wedding – Episode #77
In this episode, we answer a listener. She asked us to share our ideas for planning a small and intimate wedding so we are! Thank you, Samantha!
Intimate weddings can be very casual if that is what you want. They also do not mean less planning. You have to budget for pretty much everything that you would for a large wedding but in a smaller scale.
#1 thing, we still strongly recommend a planner/day of coordinator!
- Renting a Vacation home in a beautiful location
- Renting a restaurant space (garden, square, courtyard, room)
- Botanical gardens
- Gardens of any kind
- Wineries, breweries
- Church then home or other after
- Buildings at parks
- Choose Wisely – people you love and love you. No drama!
- Can make it a surprise, like the pop-up weddings that we talked about in episode #71
- It's ok to only have your family. Esp if you have large families.
- Make it entertaining for your guests
- Get everyone involved
- Much easier to spend one on one time with each of your guests, even dancing with them.
- Small doesn't me plain, you can decorate as much or as little as you want. Use what you have, scenery.
- Enhance the space so that it's romantic or themed for whatever you pick as your theme.
- You can take the money you save and put it toward your new life together.
- Unless you spend lots of money which you could do. Because intimate and small does not necessarily equal cheap.
If you'd like to support us please check out our patreon page at fromringtoveil.com/give
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org