Making Your Wedding Fun and Unique – Episode #84
You don't want to do the run of the mill traditional things at your reception? Here are a few ideas to help with the planning of your fun and unique wedding.
- Have a lounge area for great conversation away from the dance floor and reception tables
- Wedding dress change
- Signature cocktails, specialty brewed beer or wine
- Throwing the garter and bouquet
- Late night snacks
- Make your exit unique- a balloon release, confetti drop (if allowed by venue), escorted out by “Secret Service” men to go to your super secret honeymoon getaway
- After party
- Valet gifts for when your guests leave
- Make each table a different theme
- Use photos as a seating chart
- Surprise your guests with a live band
- Bring in a Sno-cone machine or soft serve ice cream
- Have the DJ play a round of TV theme songs for everyone to sing and dance along to
- Bring in Karaoke
- Have team Bride or Team Groom badges/buttons
- Make an about us for your program, share about your bridal party.
- Have a sign that reminds your guests to call an Uber of Lyft
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or #fromringtoveil on Twitter or Instagram!
Don’t miss a show! Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts and please leave us a review.