Wedding Questions Real Brides Want Answered Part 2– Episode #85
In this episode, we answer the hard-hitting wedding questions about shoes, veils, and peeing with your dress on!
We took to the internet and found questions that real brides are asking. Here are a few of them!
- Veil or no veil?
- Should I wear white?
- How do I make my mother in law happy without compromising on my wants?
- Where to get your measurements taken?
- Do I need to include the dress code on the invite?
- Do I really need welcome bags for out of town guests?
- Do I really need someone to hold my dress while I pee?
- Is there an appropriate way to kiss at the ceremony?
- Where do I put my engagement ring during the ceremony?
- What is the best way to greet our guests?
- Can I take my shoes off at the reception?
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing email@example.com Or #fromringtoveil on Twitter or Instagram!
If you'd like to support us please check out our patreon page at fromringtoveil.com/give
Are you subscribed to the show? Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts. If you don’t know how just let us know and we will help you!!