Bridesmaids Etiquette – Episode #94
We found a few GREAT posts to discuss that pertain to bridesmaids etiquette and wanted to share them with you and put our two cents in as well 😉
Bridesmaids etiquette post 1: http://www.brides.com/story/top-bridesmaid-etiquette-questions
- If I Was Her Bridesmaid, Do I Have to Ask Her to be Mine?
- How Many Bridesmaids Should I Have?
- What Should I Do if I Can't Afford to Be a Bridesmaid?
- What Does a Bridesmaid Do?
- Do Bridesmaids Get a Plus One?
Bridesmaids etiquette post 2: http://www.brides.com/story/new-wedding-etiquette-guide-bridesmaids
- How do I make sure I'm not asking too much of my bridal party?
- One of my ‘maids will be super pregnant at my wedding. Do I need to find another dress for her?
- What should my bridesmaids cover for my destination bachelorette?
- How much is too much for a bridesmaids' dress?
- Should I expect my ‘maids to give me a gift?
Bridesmaids etiquette post 3: http://www.instyle.com/weddings/etiquette/rules-for-maid-honor-and-bridesmaids
Rules for the Wedding Party
- Host at least one major event (and pick up the tab)
- Put the bride’s needs first
- Keep your toast PG
- Don’t commit unless you’re 100 percent sure
- Be present
- Get the party started!
Bridesmaids etiquette post 4: http://elitedaily.com/dating/maid-of-honor-crazy-requests-brides/1691193/
Maids-Of-Honor Reveal The Craziest Requests They’ve Gotten From Brides
Listen in to hear these crazy requests and our thoughts on each of the articles.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or #fromringtoveil on Twitter or Instagram!
Don’t miss a show! Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts and please leave us a review.
If you'd like to support us please check out our patreon page at fromringtoveil.com/give
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing email@example.com