Wedding Planning Roundtable Discussion – Episode 100
Are you subscribed to the show? What are you waiting for don’t miss a show! Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts and please leave us a review. If you don’t know how just let us know and we will help you!!
We now have a Patreon page. This is a place where you can support us monetarily. If you want to give one dollar, GREAT! Any little bit helps. This will help us pay for things like hosting, books and magazines, send us to great podcasting conferences so that we can learn and make this a better podcast and get great things for giveaways! Go to www.fromringtoveil.com/give to see our patreon page.
Today we have with us:
- Alan Chitlik with Puget Sound DJ
- Reid Johnson with Best Made Videos
- Creighkett Smith with The Lookout Lodge
- Ginger Herr with Chalk.Ink.Style
- Kate Gansneder with GSquared Weddings
A few things we discuss:
- What changes have you seen recently/in 2016
- Number one tip for wedding planning couples
- Worst mistake that you saw during the planning process
- What do you predict for 2017 costs, will it go up or down?
- Best money saving tip?
- What is your favorite unique happening in the weddings you've been involved in?
- Any predictions for trends in 2017
- And more!
Thank you for joining us today. We are so excited to get on to the next season here at From Ring to Veil. All new shows, new wedding professionals, and new topics. Please, if you have ideas, suggestions, or topics you'd like us to discuss let us know.
Remember you can reach us at email@example.com