Things Not to Forget to Do After The Wedding – Episode #101
Are you subscribed to the show? What are you waiting for don’t miss a show! Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts and please leave us a review. If you don’t know how just let us know and we will help you!!
We now have a Patreon page. This is a place where you can support us monetarily. If you want to give one dollar, GREAT! Any little bit helps. This will help us pay for things like hosting, books and magazines, send us to great podcasting conferences so that we can learn and make this a better podcast and get great things for giveaways! Go to www.fromringtoveil.com/give to see our patreon page.
- Figuring out your day-after plans – Where will you stay if not going on a honeymoon right away, or until you have to catch a flight
- Picking someone to take your things home after the reception
- Bringing your overnight bag
- Making post-wedding plans – What are you doing in the days after the wedding if not going on a honeymoon?
- Drop Off Wedding Gown To Cleaner
- Preserve Top Layer of Cake
- Collect Gifts
- Collect Floral Decorations or have a plan for them afterward
- Pick up lost goods – things left at the venue by you or guests
- Check For Damages
- Send ‘Thank you’ cards – vendors included
- Change your name – Social Security, License, and bank account to name a few.
- Legals and finance
- Pause mail while on honeymoon
- Insure the Ring
- Review Vendors
- Return or exchange doubled or unwanted gifts
- Take down wedding website
- Return rental items
- Preserve the bouquet
- Check your hashtag on Instagram
Please, if you have ideas, suggestions, or topics you’d like us to discuss let us know.
Remember you can reach us at email@example.com