Destination Weddings – Whidbey Island Episode #106
If you'd like to support us please check out our patreon page at fromringtoveil.com/give
Are you subscribed to the show? Well, don’t miss a show! Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts. If you don’t know how just let us know and we will help you!!
Today we have a special guest host here to help us kick off our series on destination weddings! Tobey Nelson of Tobey Nelson Events and Design. Tobey, who has a BS in Landscape Horticulture, decided to move from designing gardens to designing events! 20 years of floral and garden experience has given her a unique skill that has helped her achieve her dream of celebration planning.
Tobey is here to let us in on the Whidbey Island destination experience.
- What makes Whidbey Island a great destination for a wedding
- Types of venues, who they are
- How is planning for a destination wedding different than a local wedding
- Who is on the island to hire – the local food, wine, and flower scene means that slow food enthusiasts can have a wedding with goods entirely from the island if they like
- What cool things their guests can do when they come
- Different ways one could tie the knot or elope on Whidbey (on a kayak, on a whale boat, at a lighthouse, etc.)
- Places for guests to stay
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
-Until next time, No Stress No Worries Keep Calm and Listen On-