Adventure Destination Weddings Episode #114
We are continuing our destination weddings series with guest hosts Jonny and Elsie Storm of nomoreboringweddings.com. Together they consult couples in planning adventure destination weddings and do a little life and couples coaching! They successfully planned their own adventure destination wedding and are here today to give us some expert advice on how to plan yours!
This is what we discuss with Jonny and Elsie.
-What exactly is an “adventure” destination wedding
– What is an adventure destination wedding? Why do you want to have one? What generally stops people from having them?
– The story of our adventure destination wedding
– Marriage Laws
– The 5 W's of planning a destination wedding (who, what, where, when, why)
– How to integrate with local culture
– How to cater to different adventure levels of guests
– Hiring local help, scouting locations, negotiating bookings
A few key takeaways from our discussion:
-It's cheaper than you think
-Locals, especially hotels, are very helpful
-Plan to include local culture, excursions, and experiences
Are you subscribed to the show? Well, don’t miss a show! Subscribe to From Ring to Veil anywhere you listen to podcasts. If you don’t know how just let us know and we will help you!!
If you'd like to support us please check out our patreon page at fromringtoveil.com/give
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
-Until next time, No Stress No Worries Keep Calm and Listen On-
Complete custom Invitation Suites: MINTED