Totally Cool Things To Do At Your Wedding Episode #125
Shannon found this fun article and we decided to share it with but with our own opinions OF COURSE! Make sure you listen to the episode!
- Get engaged without a ring.
- Have a big-ass public proposal.
- non-diamond ring.
- Propose to the man.
- And give him an engagement ring.
- Post a photo of your engagement ring on Facebook and Instagram.
- Skip choosing “wedding colors.”
- Have a tiny guest list.
- Get married on a holiday weekend.
- Keep toxic people off your guest list, even if those people are your family members.
- Have bridesmen and groomsmaids.
- Don't have a bridal party at all.
- Wear a colorful wedding dress. Or a black one. Or a short one.
- Refuse to go on a pre-wedding diet.
- Get married someplace other than a church.
- Walk down the aisle to your favorite rock song.
- Ask your grandma to be a bridesmaid or your daughter to be your ring bearer.
- Have a dry wedding.
- Serve something other than wedding cake for dessert.
- Serve only cake and punch at your reception.
- Skip the bouquet toss and garter toss.
- Remember that people don't have to ~like~ your wedding.
- Really, just setting boundaries with loved ones.
- Get married at city hall.
Email from listener!!
I have shown my florist a photo I had as inspiration where floral urnswhere used in front of a sweetheart table. I thought something similarwould be a good option for decorating both the church and the area infront of our wedding party table (we, the wedding party, will be up ona stage so anything high on the table will be less visible to our guests).The issue is I am having a hard time finding urns I like to buy onlineand send to her that would be preferably not too expensive and alsolight enough to carry between the locations. I thought since you areboth florists maybe you would have some advice on where to findsomething similar.
If you'd like to support us please check out our patreon page at fromringtoveil.com/give
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org