Planning Budget Savvy Weddings – Episode #128
We all know that DIY can save you some money but what are some other money saving ways to plan a wedding? Well, we have Jessica Bishop of Budget Savvy Bride here with us today and she is the queen of planning beautiful weddings on a budget.
Jessica Bishop of The Budget Savvy Bride has been sharing tips and secrets since planning her own wedding back in 2009. She has info for wedding budgets as low as $1000. Jessica is here today to share some of those secrets with us.
-Besides DIY what are your 5 top tips for planning budget savvy weddings?
- Smaller guest list to create a better experience for your guests
- Resources from friends and family
- Consider less traditional and Upcycling
- Think outside the box – catering
-Where are the best places to buy/rent décor?
-How do you acquire top quality vendors on a strict limited budget?
- Realistic Expectations within your budget
-What elements of the wedding would you encourage saving money and spend money on?
- Enhancing guests experience
-How do you feed your large guest list on a limited budget?
- Pasta stations
- Taco bars
-Can you have a sit-down dinner?
- Research venue blank vs. All inclusive
- Depends on size of budget
-What would you recommend for a couple who aren't creative, don't have time, and are on a limited budget but want an upscale type wedding?
- Cut the guest list
- Non-traditional venues
If you'd like to support us please check out our patreon page at fromringtoveil.com/give
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing email@example.com