Gratitudes and a Listener Question – Episode #154
It's the holidays and we are feeling thankful. Today we share some gratitudes and answer a listeners question.
Hi Kim and Shannon from Toronto, Ontario, Canada! I absolutely love your podcast, I'm getting married next July and I've been binge-listening in the morning while I get ready for work over the past few weeks
I have a quick question for you, and feel free to answer now or during one of your shows.
My fiancé and I have been dreading doing a registry. We really aren't interested in receiving bohemian crystal or endless amounts of kitchen utensils. We love to travel, and are considering doing a “honeyfund.” Is it acceptable to ask our wedding guests to contribute this way, or simply give cash, or is that in poor taste. Also, do you think it's better to use a honeyfund service online or have guests bring their contributions during the big day.
Keep up the amazing work ladies.
- Friends old and new
- An awesome husband
- There are things like podcasts…
- She Podcasts
- Every Little Thing
- This beautiful place I live in
- Listeners that send us love and questions
- The liberty and freedom of worship
- Essential Oils
- My hubs for supporting me
- Amazon for employing my husband and making it easy to buy stuff
- Warm and sunny Texas weather
- Our listeners and supporters
- My kiddos-Josh and Zach