Valentine's Day Wedding Ideas – Episode 155
Happy 2yrs of podcasting to us!!
Pause and subscribe! Take a screenshot and share!
The holidays are over, or are they? Valentine's day is a very popular engagement day but it's also a very popular wedding day. We want to give you some Valentine's Day Wedding ideas for décor, colors, and dress to help you plan your Valentine's day wedding.
Modern Minimalist ideas
- Black, White, Red
- Sparse décor- small floral arrangements, usually single flower and color flower vases and accessories on tables, candles
- Clean lines- Color blocking
- Simple table settings
- Modern invitations, clean font, minimal flourishes, usually words
Traditional Valentine's Day Wedding
- Red, Pink, White, Gold, Purple
- Décor and floral are vintage in feel
- Lots of roses and greenery (remember roses will be at a premium price)
- Substitute for roses-carnations-they come in most popular colors
Non-Traditional Color palettes
- Tiffany blue/turquoise and red
- Light blue, red and blush
- Burgundy, gold, navy and black
- Mocha, Burgundy, gold, and chocolate
Be bold in your dress- go with a blush or even red
- White Tea Length with a red petticoat
- White dress with a red shawl
- White dress with red accents
- White dress with red dipped dyed hem
- White dress with red and pink floral print
- Ruby red shoes
Go totally all out Valentines Day Wedding!
- Evites be like V-day cards
- Bowls of sweethearts
- Red, white, pink, purple
- Heart balloons
- Heart shaped everything
- X's and O's
- Candy conversation hearts
What to do when the best man doesn't like the Bride or the MOH doesn't like the Groom?
www.fromringtoveil.com/59 – Benefits of Pre-Marital Counselling