Candlelight Ideas and Where to Shop for your Wedding Décor- Episode #183
Pause and subscribe! Take a screenshot and share!
Please Join our Facebook Group
We talk about candlelight quite often around here. It is a cost-effective way to bring in elegance to any wedding.
White Taper candles
- Metal holders either short or long make an elegant table setting
- In chandeliers above tables with flower overflowing the chandelier
- Candelabras for ceremony
- Glass hurricanes in various sizes can be used for the ceremony and reception
- On tall pillar stands either along the aisle or at the alter
- In lanterns
- On reception tables to give ambient light
- Placed along with other candles to give dimension
- Can be used in backdrops
Hanging terrariums and votives
- On arbor
- Hanging from chandeliers
- Rafters or beams
- From trees
- In cylinder vases with or without flowers
- In bowls
- In fountains
Remember some venues have a no live flame policy so please check with them if you are using live flame candles. Flameless candles can be just as pretty, many of them flicker to look like real candles and with no wax cleanup!
Finding wedding décor has never been easier. Online retailers are where it's at. Just be cautious with some site as they are international and could take longer to receive and make sure you read reviews of the products you are buying and the sellers you are buying from.
- Dollar store
- Thrift stores
- Wedding swap boards on FB
- Flea Markets
- Vintage markets
- Craft stores-Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Ben Franklin, JoAnne's