How to Choose the Right Accessories – Episode #186
Pause and subscribe! Share us!
Brittany Finkle, the founder of Happily Ever Borrowed, graduated from Cornell University with a degree in Fiber Science & Apparel Design. She launched Happily Ever Borrowed in 2012. She's here today to help us help you know how to choose the right wedding day accessories.
Brittany Finkle with Happily Ever Borrowed:
Your story on how you got started and why you do what you do.
- What exactly is considered an accessory
- How does one go about figuring out what matches or goes with an outfit
- Most popular types of veils and jewelry
- Jewelry, how much is too much
- Do you need jewelry with every outfit
- How important is personality when choosing jewelry for your wedding party? Does it need to match?
- 5 tips for choosing your wedding accessories.
- Think about your “theme”
- Don't worry about matching your veil perfectly
- Bring a few to your hair trial
- When deciding, always remove one accessory! Coco Chanel once said, “before leaving the house, a lady should look in the mirror and remove one accessory.”
- Change it up during the day to bring it from day to night!
Now That Brittany has shared her tips with us, tell us, what accessories are you wearing? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and pictures are always welcomed!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR:
Seattle Metro Area Wedding Planning Resource Guide
FRTV Swag www.fromringtoveil.com/tee
Join our Facebook Group